Collection of Personal Information
We collect information from you when you register on our site, log in to your account, make a purchase, or participate in an event or promo, the following is your personal information that we may collect:
- Shipping address
- Email address
- Telephone and Mobile Numbers
The personal information we collect from you will be used to:
- Delivery of the products you have purchased from furniturehousing.com
- Updating information about the delivery of products and customer service
- Provide you with information related to products
- Carry out the process of your order and provide you with the services and information offered by our website that you expect
- Moreover, we will use the information you provide for the administration of your account with us; to verify and manage financial transactions in connection with payments you make online; audit data downloaded from our website; improve the structure and/or content of our website pages and adapt them to the needs of website users; identify visitors to our website; conduct research on the demographic data of our website users; send you information we think you will find useful which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted about these matters.
We may provide your name, address telephone number to third parties so that we can deliver the product you ordered, (such as for example to the courier),
Use of Information
Any information that we collect from you may be used to:
- Provide customized advertising content
- Improve customer service and support your needs
- Contact you by e-mail
- Set up a contest, promo, or survey
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Your personally identifiable information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to other companies for any reason whatsoever, without obtaining your permission, other than solely to fulfill requests and or transactions, for example for delivery of orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer outside of our party your personally identifiable information.
We do not guarantee the security of Personal Data and/or other information that you provide to websites belonging to third parties. As a form of our efforts to provide you with choices, we may select various third-party website or app links as part of our Platform and services. Your acceptance and use of platforms and/or services from third-party providers is subject to terms and conditions that you can agree separately between you and third-party service providers and at your own risk. By accepting a service offer from a third-party provider, matters related to the collection, use, disclosure, storage, transfer, and management of your data (including your Personal Data and your other data that we disclose to the said third-party service provider) will be subject to data protection guidelines belonging to third-party service providers, who will be the data controller or the party that controls your data. We are not responsible or have any liability related to the content, security system (or the absence of a security system), and your activities on these third-party websites. All questions and complaints related to receiving or using platforms and/or services from third-party providers can be submitted directly to these third-party service providers.
We implement various security measures to keep your personal information safe. Limited access to general information, payment history, and payment security information.
We use the email address you provide to send you promo & event information, company newsletters, product information, etc. If at any time you want to stop receiving our emails in the future, we include detailed unsubscribe information below each email.
Complaints regarding Violation of Privacy Rights
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by furniturehousing.com, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.